How to Stop People From Adding You to WhatsApp Group
If you want to protect yourself from being added to any WhatsApp group, then all you need to know is some tips for this. Let’s discuss How to Stop People From Adding You to WhatsApp Group.
Users do not use the instant messaging app WhatsApp just for the message or photo sharing. Rather, it is being used a lot for video calling nowadays. WhatsApp video calls helped people stay connected during the lockdown, especially during corona infection.
Also, friends and family members chat fiercely in the WhatsApp group. But many times it happens that someone saves your number and adds you to the WhatsApp group. But if you want, no one can add you to the WhatsApp group without your will.
WhatsApp has many special features, many of which you may not know about. Today we are going to tell you about one such feature which is about WhatsApp group calling. Do you know that no one can add you to the WhatsApp group without your wish? Just for this, you need to know some tips, which we are giving here.
Follow these tips for Android users
- To protect yourself from being added to WhatsApp groups, you need to go to the privacy settings of WhatsApp. But before that make it clear that your WhatsApp account needs to be updated.
- Android users updated the WhatsApp account, click on the three-dot on the right and click on the Settings option given there.
- After this go to Settings> Account> Privacy. Where you will get a group option and by tapping on it you will get three options, including Everyone, My Contact, and My Contact Accept.
- Out of these three options, if you select all, anyone can add you to the WhatsApp group. When selecting My contact, only users whose numbers are saved on your phone will be able to add you to that group. At the same time, only selected users will be able to leave My Contacts and add you to the group.
- After enabling My Contacts you must send an invitation to the group administrator and within 72 hours you must decide whether to add to this group.
For the latest tech news, Technology Information, and Technology Guide follow TechnoInforms on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. If you have any queries or any doubts regarding this topic please feel free to contact us.