How To Know Which mobile number registered in Your Aadhaar Card?
How To Know Which mobile number registered in Your Aadhaar Card? Follow these tips to know
Let’s Know Which mobile number registered in Your Aadhaar Card. All the updates related to the Aadhaar card are available to you on the registered mobile numbers. In such a situation, if you have forgotten your registered mobile number, it can cause problems.
Today, Aadhaar card is the most important document for all citizens across the country and without it, many of your important tasks can be stopped. Because Aadhaar card is used for almost all Paytm and IDs, from government work. Aadhar card requires a passport or driving license everywhere. In the Aadhaar card, you get your mobile number registered so that important information related to it can be kept updated. In such a situation, if you have forgotten your registered mobile number, then there is no need to worry because you can find it within minutes of sitting at home. Let’s know-how?
Must use UIDAI website
- Often people use two or three mobile numbers simultaneously, so it becomes a bit difficult to remember which number is registered on your Aadhaar card. To know your registered mobile number, you must first go to the UIDAI website uidai.gov.in.
- After the website is open, you have to click on the option to verify Aadhaar card services there, such as Verify Email / Mobile Number. After this, you will be asked for some important information, fill them carefully.
- Then, you have to enter the mobile number and security code there. Also, to know your registered mobile number, you have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- After entering the Aadhaar number, you will have to cross-check manually by entering the number. You will have to enter such mobile numbers that you think may be linked to the Aadhaar card.
- On crosscheck, your mobile number is linked to your Aadhaar and an OTP will come on the email id. OTP has to be verified after entering this. With the help of these tips, you will get to know your registered mobile number.
Information can also be taken offline
To know your registered mobile number in the Aadhaar card, you can also get information by visiting the Aadhaar center. For this, you have to take an online appointment first. Go to the UIDAI website and click on the My Aadhaar icon given there. After that, you have to click on Book Appointment in Get Aadhaar there. Then you have to choose the date and time accordingly. You can find your registered mobile number by visiting the Aadhaar center at select times.
For the latest tech news, Technology Information, and Technology Guide follow TechnoInforms on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. If you have any queries or any doubts regarding this topic please feel free to contact us.