How To Know Who Is Spying You On Facebook, Follow These Tips
How To Know Who Is Spying You On Facebook
We will tell you a special way through which Facebook users will be able to detect those who spy their accounts. Also, without logging in without permission, you will be able to ban those who log in. Let’s discuss How To Know Who Is Spying You On Facebook.
There is hardly anyone in India, who has not heard the name of Facebook. It is generally believed that everyone using the Internet is a Facebook user who must have used Facebook at some point. However, very few of these Facebook users will know who is spying on you. In such a situation, we will tell you a special way through which Facebook users will be able to detect their accounts spies, as well as ban those who log into the account without permission.
Know who is spying
- If you forget to log in to Facebook account at the office or any other device, anyone can spy your account. Although the detective can be traced.
- First click on the three-dotted lines seen on the ride side of Facebook
- Then click on the Facebook Settings option.
- Where you will see the option of security and login.
- After this, you will see the option of where you are logged in.
- On which device and at what time is your Facebook account logged in. You will get all the information about it, with the help of which you can find out who is using your account besides you.
Spying on such a blocked account
- If you believe that you are spying on another device, first log-out your account on that device.
- For this, you have to click on the three-point points on the right side of the device where you are logged into.
- On clicking, the review login page will open.
- After that, you can log-out your account from that device. You can also opt for a Secure Account.
- Here you will see two options Not You and Log Out.
- Users can make their accounts secure by clicking on Not You.
For the latest tech news, Technology Information, and Technology Guide follow TechnoInforms on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. If you have any queries or any doubts regarding this topic please feel free to contact us.